Decarbonizing Value Chains

We help companies decrease their products' carbon footprint across the entire supply chain, connect actors in a Decentralized network and enable Circular Value Chains!

✓ Standardized Information
✓ Real Time
✓ Peer-to-Peer
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

Our Offering

Transparency and Traceability

NEW NEW CIRCULAR MARKETPLACE

is one of the main challenge to increase the pace of the Transition to a Greener Economy. This is why to enable the connection between actors we are creating digital passports for materials and products with harmonized and standardized information. We trace and evaluate end-to-end, in real time crucial elements enabling the visualization of the  supply chain to targeted stakeholders.

Learn more  ➝

Social and Environment Standards



Complying with the new ESG Standards, SDGs, SFRD, The European Green Deal and the European Taxonomy, we consult companies in the transition to a greener and community-based Economy. We automate CSR / Non-Financial disclosures compliantly decreasing costs and time by standardizing the reporting. We believe in the consolidation of the 3Ps: People, Planet and Profit

Learn more  ➝

Circular
Innovation



In our platform, companies have the opportunity to create Circular Value Networks. Leading to increase their resource efficiency, decreasing Raw Materials Extraction and promoting a new Bioeconomy. Connecting with verified partners and having access to reliable and validated information by Blockchain, we help implement Circular Oriented innovations across the supply chain.

Learn more  ➝

What we offer

Decentralized Identity Infrastructure

GDPR compliant in a P2P network we facilitate the flow of information without third party intermediaries, verifying products' lifecycles with a Digital Identity. We issue CSR certificates among the participants and help store standardized and harmonized information in a immutable record keeping platform.

Learn more  ➝

Precision-targets to engage in a net-zero economy

What gets measured gets managed, from producer to consumer to Waste management companies we enable environmental performance schemes. With the Integration of Life Cycle Analysis of products we develop insights of the processess, understanding causal threads that enable improved impact and sharing traction and milestones with the stakeholders.

Learn more  ➝

Closing, Slowing and narrowing Loops

We connect data flows with material flows. Facilitating regenerative agriculture practices by cascading materials and circulating value locally and regionally.
We can trace the supply of secondary raw materials and connect material producers and waste management companies with the upstream and downstream actors.

Learn more  ➝

Our Partners

"Shifting to Renewable energy can decrease emissions by 55% but the rest 45 % is on the hands of the way we consume"
Ellen Macarthur, Director of Ellen Macarthur Foundation
New

In our platform you can track real-time standardized and harmonized ESG information.

Ensure that your partners are commiting to the oncoming requierements and standards.

With our Zero-Knowledge proof protocol data can be shared in a public or private ledger.

... and

Very soon we will start offsetting your practices

..

2022 - All rights reserved
Contact us at: partners@transcircular.com

Frankfurt am Main / Bogotá D.C